White Pine Summer Day Camp
2016 ~ Thank You! for a Wonderful-Exciting-Tons of Fun Summer!!!
2017 Online Registration Opens January 15th at 5pm
Our popular day camps run from 9am -3pm, Monday thru Friday – with an optional Thursday night campout for 11-14 year old campers. Camps feature a low camper to staff ratio, personal attention, immersion in nature, games and wild play!
- July 3-7
- July 10-14
- July 17-21
- July 24-28
- July 31 thru August 4
Age Groups: Children will be divided into age appropriate groups for their camp experience.
Locations: All Camps will take place at or within 1 mile of 330 Mountain Rd, Cape Neddick, ME
- Ages 6-10 yr olds: $330
- Ages 11-14 yr olds: $385 (includes an overnight!)
- Double the Fun! Register your child for up to 2 weeks of day camp!!
- If by chance you register a child for more than two weeks of day camp, we will simply refund your payment and cancel the additional registration.
- Register for Camps online with a credit card only.
- You may opt to pay-in-full or pay a $100 deposit per registration. If making a deposit, you will have payment plan options to choose from.
- Scholarships are available! If applying for a Summer Camp or a Teen Trip scholarship there is no need to register for that program. We have reserved spots just for Scholarship purposes. Simply fill out our online scholarship application here, and wait to hear back.
- All scholarship applications received by Feb 28th will be notified via email by March 15th. All applications received after Feb 28th will be notified within a month of receipt via email.
- Link to our Scholarship Application here
- Is your camp week of choice full? Please join the Wait List! While we cannot make promises, we frequently offer spots to families on our day camp wait lists. If you’re not on a wait list, we won’t know that you’re still interested.
- All summer day camps take place at or within 1 mile of 330 Mountain Rd, Cape Neddick, Maine. You will receive notice of your child(ren)’s specific camp drop off & pick up location via email prior to your child’s camp dates.
6-10 Year Old Boys & Girls
Play – Explore – Learn – Connect – Imagine
Guided by invested mentors, this is our classic day camp experience. Children are steeped in inspiring age-appropriate wild nature connection experiences and community. All campers will likely share the following experiences:
Natural Mysteries & Research Songs & Storytelling
Forest & Field Games Tracking for Wild Animals
Making & Tending Fires Crafting with Wild Materials
Wild Edible Plants Land Exploration & Sustainable Practices
Laughter & Cultivating Friendships Climbing the Mountain (Mt. Agamenticus)
Camp Costs: $330
Boys of the Wild
Aware – Brave – Open – Confident – Skilled
for 11-14 year old boys
Boys of the Wild Camp is where boys find challenge and adventure in the woods. They bond in community while supported by invested mentors. In addition to the foundational elements of our younger day camps, boys spend their days exploring remote lands, playing wild forest games, working on navigation & mapping skills, making tools and tending the wild. The highlight of the week is a Thursday overnight campout where boys enjoy food, friendship, stories and songs. Boys of the Wild learn that they can find what they need from the land and from each other.
Note: Thursday is a wilderness overnight for adventurous Boys of the Wild
Cost: $385 (includes overnight!)
Connected – Empowered – Creative – Wild – Community
for 11-14 year old girls
Earthgirls Rock is a week of friendship, laughter, singing & sunshine. It gets dirty, wild, adventurous and downright gritty. Girls embark on daily adventures in the woods as a community of like-minded girls and invested mentors. In addition to the foundational elements of our younger day camps, Earthgirls craft, build fires, play games, hike and reflect. Thursday night will find the Earthgirls in their own wilderness campsite eating, stargazing and sharing songs and stories. From creative expression to sneaking silently through the wilds, this is a place for girls to safely be themselves.
Note: Thursday is a wilderness overnight for adventurous EarthGirls
Cost: $385 (includes overnight!)