Thanks for viewing our wishlist.
There’s ALWAYS something we’re in need of. If you’re willing to donate any of the items below – GREAT! Thanks! Ideally, please give us a call (207‐361‐1911) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before dropping off any gifts.
We can also arrange pickup for some items and provide you with a tax‐deductible donation of goods receipt. Thanks again for your consideration and generosity!
(list updated September 2015)
- Future home for a growing White Pine Programs: One Large parcel of land (50+ acres) with fertile, open fields/pastures as well as wooded lands (adjacent to conservation land a plus), Ideally with existing farmhouse / barn / outbuildings, ideally within 20 minutes of our current location (willing to consider partners)
- 15 Passenger Bus – we could really use a shuttle vehicle for our teen expeditions, staff trainings, youth programs, & adult intensive http://termpapers-for-sale.com courses. Either an outright donation, serious discounted sale, or free/discounted frequent rental arrangements welcome. Let us know if you have questions about this.
- Party Tent – we could use one of those big ole’ tents people use at outdoor gatherings / weddings / etc. It can even been a huge canvas army tent. New, used, severely discounted – they all work for us!
Wish List Items
Smaller, Inexpensive Stuff (under $75 – or free if lying around your place)
- 100% cotton bandanas
- Splitting Maul (s)
- Clothespins (wooden w/ spring)
- Raffia (natural or colored)
- Cedar Posts (any round posts or rails can be old or new)
- Base Plate Map compasses (the clear, see‐thru type for using with maps)
- Wool Blankets (new or slightly used)
- 5‐Gallon Buckets with sealing Lids (new, please)
- High Quality Dip Nets (for vernal pool research)
- Large Cast Iron Frying Pan (approx 15” wide)
- Marcal Small Steps toilet paper (big package)
- Heavy‐duty Storage Totes (like new or new)
- Gallon jug of peppermint castile soap
- Gallon jug earth friendly / biodegradable dish soap
- Tarps (high‐quality nylon or heavy‐duty poly tarps – earth tone colors are best)
Moderately Priced Items ($100-$1000 – or free if you’ve got them lying around)
- Backpacking Hammocks (Hennessey Hammock’s “Expdition Asym Zip” model ) – we can use from 1 to 10 of them.
- Sleeping Bags (new or like new – mummy style, for cold weather) – 2-4 will do.
- Backpacking Tents (new or like new with all their parts)- 2 will do
- Canvas Wall Tent (about 10×12 – ideally with cooking woodstove)
- Outdoor Sitting Bench-cedar or other naturally rot resistant wood or recycled plastic (adult and/or child sized)
- Solid wood, one-piece picnic tables (two will do)
Pricier Items ($1000-3000 – or free if you’ve got them lying around)
- Desktop Computer (PC; min.- fast processor 8GB mem; 120GB hard drive)
- Notebook Computer (PC; min.- fast processor; 4GB mem; 80GB hard drive)